Planting Work Party at Springbrook Park 1.22.22
http://www.lo-stewardship.orgPlant native conifer trees and remove invasive species in this 50 acre natural park. No experience needed as Friends of Springbrook Park will lead us! Dress for weather and wear sturdy shoes. Bring water to drink, your own gloves and a shovel.
VOLUNTEERS NEED TO REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDING A WORK PARTY.
TO REGISTER: Contact: Laura Tanz at 503-702-7932 or firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
COVID INFORMATION: We value your safety first and foremost!
- Volunteers MUST fill out and bring the Stewardship Waiver (see Attachments or visit lo-stewardship.org)
- Due to an abundance of safety, volunteers need to bring their own tools and gloves.
- Stay home if you have symptoms of any contagious illness or had recent contact with someone exhibiting symptoms of any illness.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others. Wash hands before and after the work party.
Parking: Suggest at Uplands Elem. School (2055 Wembley Park Rd., Lake Oswego) Look for a trail by the playground fence going to a park kiosk.
Restrooms: Not available
PLEASE CHECK THIS WEBSITE TO VERIFY THIS WORK PARTY DUE TO CHANGING WEATHER AND/OR COVID-19 RULES.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: