Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:14+
Dunawi Creek Habitat Spring Cleaning
Corvallis has many fascinating riparian habitats. The natural area at Starker Arts Park features a great example along Dunawi Creek. This area performs several important functions – flood control, erosion reduction, and improving water quality. It also provides important habitat for wildlife and native plant species. To facilitate passive recreation in this habitat and preserve its natural integrity, we'll do trimming, clean-up, invasive removal and more along the creek. Cleaned & sanitized tools and work gloves are provided for all. People wishing to volunteer must observe the following Covid-19 precautions.
- Individuals must stay home if they do not feel healthy or safe.
- Bring face covering and wear continually during event.
- Always wear work-gloves, let CP&R staff know if you need replacement gloves.
- Maintain 6-foot physical distancing at all times between you, other volunteers and park users.
- Only use tools issued to you by CP&R staff – let staff know if you need different or replacement tools.
- Return tools & gloves only to CP&R staff when done – do not pass on to other volunteers.
- Wash your hands immediately following the activity.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: