Age Minimum (with Adult): 5+, Minimum Age:13+
SWCR's Winter South Waterfront SOLVE Cleanup
|Do your 'hood some good at the South Waterfront Winter Cleanup! Lets clean up the litter before the rain washes it into the river and out to the ocean.
COVID-19 Safety: In light of COVID-19, SWCR’s SOLVE cleanup this February will operate differently than the cleanups that we have hosted in the past to ensure the safety of all of our volunteers and staff.
You can expect the following changes:
- Staggered check in time: Event check in will run from 9:45 am - 10:45 am. Choose a time slot here. Please try your best to arrive at your chosen time. This will allow for a smaller crowd than checking in all at once. The event will run through 12:00 pm.
- Restrooms: Public restrooms will not be available during this event. Please plan accordingly.
- No communal coffee or doughnuts: Please plan accordingly by bringing your own water and snacks.
SWCR also needs your help to make this socially-distant event as safe and as successful as possible. Please do so by following these Volunteer Safety Guidelines:
- Stay home if you, or someone you have been in contact with, feels unhealthy and shows symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wear a mask and gloves.
- BYO-Bring your own supplies such as gloves and water. SWCR will have trash bags available for you.
- Wash your hands before and after the event.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: