Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Volunteer Training: Become a SOLVE Event Leader
In partnership with the City of Albany, SOLVE is training and supporting volunteers to improve parks, neighborhoods, business districts and everything in between. Now is your chance to make a big difference in your community by joining the effort to remove litter and invasive species from our watersheds.
In this one day training, SOLVE staff will cover:
- Running a volunteer event that is safe, fun and productive
- Watershed basics and sustainability at your event
- Recruiting volunteers and promoting your event
- Using SOLVE's cleanup equipment and online leader portal
Thank you for your dedication to keeping Oregon clean and healthy!
When: Saturday March 14th, from 10am - 12:30pm
Where: Albany Public Library 2450 14th Ave. SE Albany, OR
How to Register: Go to the green button at the bottom of this page
What's Provided: Snacks and refreshments
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: